Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Scootabout- Day 4

I left my parent's house early yesterday morning and headed towards Waynesboro, VA via Rt.15 to Rt.20 to Rt.250 to Skyline Drive. I rode Skyline drive (to date, the best scooter riding I've done in my life) and made camp @ Matthews Arm campground in Shenandoah National Park. I hiked about five miles of the Appalachian Trail and then built a fire made myself some food and went to sleep. So far this morning, I have broken camp, ridden the remainder of Skyline(about 25 miles), and headed into Front Royal, Virginia, where I currently sit, charging my phone, telling people who care that I'm not dead and updating this blog. Despite the fact that I will be hitting the road again in just a short while, I have not yet decided my next destination. Pittsburg? Steelton? NJ? Something else....hmmm, not sure. Here's some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment