Friday, September 9, 2011

I previously owned some of these books, now I own none and would like to have all again...

Yes, I am doing a post about books that I want. Not the usual sort of thing I post here, but you'll get it. Here's a link to a blog that profiles the famous "Skinhead" author, Richard Allen, nicely. So I don't have to go to the trouble myself!

Those We Left Behind

I think I will systematically find and purchase one book at a time since buying them all at once, though cheaper, is out of the question at the moment. I will include a nice picture of one of the covers which, of course, I'll rip directly from the other guy's blog without permission.
Perhaps even the Youtube vid as well...Fuck it.



Anyway...It's a beautiful day and I am off all night as well as tomorrow. So I off to ride the scoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment